59% of Americans think Trump's presidency has been a failure. The other 41% still don’t have twitter.
— Stephen Colbert (@StephenAtHome) August 9, 2017
Trump insists he's NOT on vacation, just "working" at his NJ golf club.
Photo posted on Instagram shows him golfing today. pic.twitter.com/M46IeRLCGA
— Judd Legum (@JuddLegum) August 5, 2017
The Mooch did his homework. pic.twitter.com/Wku0DF2ovd
— The Daily Show (@TheDailyShow) July 24, 2017
My son and I are big Patton Oswalt fans due to his small role in Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
BREAKING: 8th person at TrumpTower meeting identified as "Collusivov Treasonovich"
— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) July 14, 2017
Trump and Putin met today. The Internet came through. First…
— Amie Ferris-Rotman (@Amie_FR) July 7, 2017
And, then, wait for it…
— darth:™ (@darth) July 7, 2017
I don’t believe this movie pitch to actually be too far off from reality…
The normalization of sexual harassment. This is just not OK. But, nothing matters anymore…
That moment when the president of the US treats an international reporter like a goddamn pageant contestant. pic.twitter.com/fOXzXxrzlJ
— shauna (@goldengateblond) June 27, 2017
Trump went around table listening to his Cabinet praise him
Reince: “We thank you for the opportunity & the blessing…to serve your agenda” pic.twitter.com/3MPQq4CIiq
— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) June 12, 2017
GREAT meeting today with the best staff in the history of the world!!! pic.twitter.com/ocE1xhEAac
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) June 12, 2017
Senator Schumer, FTW!!!
imagine having access to the best intelligence services in the world & just re-tweeting the Drudge Report instead pic.twitter.com/etIgB04qlh
— Jenna Ruddock (@natlsciservice) June 3, 2017
Many, many people recommended Rebecca Solnit’s essay on Donald Trump today. I happened to favorite Kevin Kruse’s tweet about it, so he gets the tweet of the day. But, it’s really the essay I want to share and encourage you all to read.
Let me be the fiftieth person to recommend Rebecca Solnit's take on Trump.https://t.co/h8dh9ypEJN
— Kevin M. Kruse (@KevinMKruse) May 30, 2017