Tweet of the day – 08/08/17 #365project Jon BeckerJon Becker August 8, 2017August 8, 2017 0 Comment 59% of Americans think Trump's presidency has been a failure. The other 41% still don’t have twitter. — Stephen Colbert (@StephenAtHome) August 9, 2017 colbert tod trump Twitter Post navigation Previous Previous post: Next Next post: Leave a Reply Cancel replyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.